Independent Third Party Inspection allows an investor to reduce risks by recruiting competent specialists for:
- Analysis, evaluation and selection of equipment suppliers;
- Control over suppliers of equipment and materials at the manufacture;
- Independent input inspection of incoming materials and equipment;
- Carrying out independent ecological expertise of design and technological documentation;
- Implementation of continuous monitoring of the work performance directly at the construction site and compilation of daily reports on the work performed;
- Issuing of the final report and the object certificate with the data on all inconsistencies revealed during the work.
Third Party Inspection includes the following steps:
- Input control of materials, components;
- Production Equipment Control;
- Production Process Control;
- Operational control of products at the manufacture;
- Tests conducting or monitoring;
- Final acceptance of products;
- Shipment Control;
- Control of accompanying documentation.
Our inspection principles:
- All inspection activities comply with ISO 17020;
- Full-time presence of inspectors at inspection sites;
- Our inspectors are professionals in the relevant areas of the conducted inspection;
- We immediately notify the customer if any inconsistencies are detected during the inspection.