PLARN - (a plan for prevention and elimination of oil and oil products spills (OSRP)) is a document that defines the measures and actions necessary to prevent, timely identify and eliminate the consequences of possible emergencies at facilities associated with oil spills. As well as safety measures to protect workers, residents, nearby settlements and nature from possible harmful effects. This document is developed individually for a particular enterprise or facility.
We provide our clients with development of the following documents:
- a plan for prevention oil spills;
- a plan providing measures for eliminating and minimizing consequences and damage from oil spills;
- calendar plans of current emergency prevention measures.
Also we can:
- develop all the necessary documents on the basis of which the responsible services should act in case of oil spills emergency;
- analyze technical documentation;
- approve the documents, including PLARN in the responsible bodies, in the supervisory bodies and other authorities. With regularly notification of the Customer about the progress of this consulting support.
Forecast of possible oil and oil products spills;
Calculation of the forces and assets sufficient to eliminate emergency situations associated with oil and oil products spills (hereinafter referred to as "forces and assets");
Compliance of forces and assets at the site with the tasks of liquidation and the need to call professional rescue units;
Organization of interaction of forces and assets;
Composition and disposition of forces and assets;
Organization of management, communication and notification;
Ensuring readiness of forces and assets on regular basis, including the organizations that are responsible for maintaining them;
A system of mutual information exchange between the organizations - participants in the liquidation of oil and oil products spills;
First-priority actions when receiving a signal about an emergency situation;
Geographic, navigation and hydrographic, hydrometeorological and other features of region where the oil and oil products spill occurs. This information is taken into account when prevention measures and organization of the liquidation operation starts;
Ensuring public safety and providing medical assistance;
Schedule of the liquidation activities of oil and oil products spills;
Organization of material, technical, engineering and financial support for oil spill response operations.
All documents issued by us have full legal force.
Our specialists have high qualification and expanded experience for more than 10 years in the field of certification and documents development.
We guarantee the simplicity and transparency of all procedures of documents development at each stage.
Personal managers will answer all questions and will advise you throughout the validity period of the documents issued.
Apply for PLARN development tel. +7(495)651-99-05
MOSTECHEXPERTISE can efficiently assist in the qualified development of a plan for prevention and elimination of oil and oil products spills. Our experts are highly qualified with extensive experience in oil and gas sector.
The plan for prevention and elimination of oil and oil products spills is a document that defines measures and actions necessary to prevent, identify on time and eliminate the consequences of possible emergencies at the facilities where oil spills occurs. As well as safety measures to protect workers, residents, nearby settlements and nature from possible harmful effects. PLARN is developed individually for a particular enterprise or facility.
Plans for the prevention and liquidation of oil and oil products spills must be compulsorily developed for all enterprises that work with oil products. These are enterprises engaged in the extraction, refining and processing of oil, its transportation, storage and sale.
The introduction of PLARN into effect should be documented by the organization management, with notification of the executive authorities that approved PLARN.
MOSTECHEXPERTISE provides with the following services:
- development of plans for prevention oil spills;
- development of plans providing measures for eliminating and minimizing consequences and damage received from oil spills;
- development of calendar plans of current emergency prevention measures.;
- development and registration of the necessary documents, on the basis of which the emergency services must act in case of oil spills;
- consulting and analysis of technical documentation;
- approval of the documents, including PLARN by the responsible bodies, by the supervisory bodies and by other authorities. With regularly notification of the customer about the progress of this consulting support.
We follow the regulations of the legislative documents establishing the procedure for PLARN development. Our specialists have extensive experience in solving the most complicated tasks related to the development and approval of PLARN.