Expert in the field of Industrial Safety
• Development and execution of industrial safety assessment reports, protocols of acceptance testing.
• Preparation and maintenance of documentation in one of the following: petrochemical industry, chemical industry, gas industry, industrial boiler systems.
• Higher education;
• Experience in the field of industrial safety for at least 3 years;
• Experience in development of permits for the technical devices usage at the dangerous industrial facility;
• Valid certificate of industrial safety expert (boiler inspection, petrochemistry inspection, chemistry inspection, etc.);
• Knowledge of the registration procedure of technical documentation and expert reports on the technical devices usage.
We give employees a safe and stable environment in which to grow and develop.
Trust and integrity are our fundamental values that we seek to implement in all employee relations.
We are committed to safeguarding the rights and safe working conditions of all our employees. To achieve this we set ourselves high standards and aim to exceed what is required by law.
Contact for employment:
Commercial Director - Ekaterina Fomina
Tel .: + 7 (495) 651-99-05 ext. 2105
Mob. +7 (910) 491-95-95
Address: Moscow, 23B Novaya Basmannaya Street, bld. 20, off. 205.